ElectraSyn flow basic is a system for continuous flow electrosynthesis.
The heart of this system is the electrosynthesis flow cell – in short, the flow cell – ElectraSyn flow. It consists of two half cells, each equipped with an electrode. By combining similar and dissimilar half cells / electrodes, ElectraSyn flow provides maximum flexibility for research in the field of electrosynthesis. It also enables the laboratory scale production of a variety of products using electrosynthesis.
- Complete system
- Nine combinable half cells
- Product recirculation capability
- Cell splitting by means of proton / cation exchange membrane
- Continuously variable electrosynthesis current
- Compact modular system, ideal for R&D